We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means the website owner
3. Your Rights 3.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold: 3.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data; 3.1.2 The right of access to the personal data We hold about you. 3.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete; 3.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us); 3.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data; 3.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation); 3.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and 3.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling. 3.2 If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office. 3.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
4. What Data Do We Collect? Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data: 4.1 name; 4.2 business/company name 4.3 job title; 4.4 profession; 4.5 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; 4.6 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests; 4.7 IP address; 4.8 web browser type and version; 4.9 operating system; 4.10 a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to.
5. How Do We Use Your Data? 5.1 All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. 5.2 Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes: 5.2.1 Providing and managing your access to Our Site; 5.2.2 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site; 5.2.3 Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you); 5.2.4 Personalising and tailoring Our services for you; 5.2.5 Replying to emails from you; 5.2.6 Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time; 5.2.7 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience. 5.3 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message and/or post with information, news and offers on Our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. 5.4 You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it. 5.5 We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
6. Do We Share Your Data? 6.1 Subject to section 6.2, We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes. 6.2 We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. 6.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law. 6.4 We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR. 6.5 In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
8. How Can You Control Your Data? 8.1 When you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details). 8.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
10. How Can You Access Your Data? You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details using the contact details available on our website.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.